About C-47 Media.
What is a C-47?
- US Air force designation- Cargo 47 type aircraft.
- Civilian designation- DC 3 Douglas Aircraft Corp.
- Also known as "The SkyTrain".
- Tens of Thousands built during WWII. Also served in Korea
- Hundreds still Flying passengers and cargo world wide today.
Why choose the C-47?
- My father flew in one during WWII. He was an instrument specialist
and flight engineer.
- Stationed in India, flying over the Himalayas to deliver
cargo to the Chinese Military.
- It brought him home safely.
- I was looking for something special and unique.
- I wanted something the made a statement about my work ethic.
(dependablilty, general purpose, gets the job done.)
- I always thought it was a Cool looking Airplane!
For information about Tony Doublin.
Please check out his IMDb
and on Linked In.
Call or E-mail for more info.
Contact: Tony Doublin,
Cell phone: 626-244-5127